He is the same through all seasons, through all of history. God has never changed and never will change. His love for you has never changed and will never change. His goodness towards you has never changed and will never change. God doesn’t change His promises or change His mind about you. The testimony of His faithfulness is so clear to see, that even when He was on the cross, He could have changed His mind and thought “You’re not worth it”. But no, love kept Him on that tree, not nails. And because of His holiness, His perfection, and His indescribable love for us, He never changes. Who He is will never change or sway. In every season, He is.
So rest in the promises of His faithfulness and love, and meditate on them throughout the day, knowing that you are a child of Love!
10 Promises that God has made to YOU
- I will not leave you or forsake you ( Joshua 1:5)
- Acknowledge Jesus, and He will make your path straight (psalm 3:6)
- He will renew your strength if you wait on Him( Isaiah 40:29-31)
- God has plans for you to give you a hope and a future. He will prosper you! (Jeremiah 29:11)
- He is a shield for those who take refuge in Him (2 Samuel 22:31)
- He will give you the desires of your heart if you delight in Him (Psalms 37:4)
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)
- God won’t fail you in His promises ( Joshua 24:15)
- He will fulfill His purpose for you ( Psalm 138:8)
- He heals the broken-hearted and turns mourning into dancing! (Psalm 147:3)
I hope that this encouraged you today and strengthened your faith in God’s holiness and faithfulness to you! No matter what season you’re going through, He is still good, and you are still loved!