Lately I’ve been changing up my skincare routine for summer a little bit- which means washing, toning, revitalizing, and moisturizing my skin both morning and night. I was slacking on doing all the steps and I would only do it at night, so now I am being more consistent and complete with it. My skin has cleared up quite significantly since doing this even though it’s only been several days since making a change in my skincare routine!
As I’ve been forming a better regimen for my skin, I really wanted to make a facial mist that would triple as a toner, hydrating facial mist, and would infuse my skin with nourishment….. so I did just that with three simple ingredients and I am in love with it! It really hydrates, refreshes, and leaves my skin feeling soft and glowy.
What makes this facial mist so awesome?
- Pure witch hazel – tones, hydrates, and clarifies naturally. Make sure to get the unscented one!
- Green tea – revitalizes and refreshes skin while bringing calming and brightening properties. Make sure to brew it really strong for the best benefits! I used tulsi green tea – which is basil and green tea, so don’t worry if it isn’t just green tea.
- Vitamin C powder – Not only is it amazing for your immune system, but this nourishes and brightens your skin while fighting free radicals in the environment.
All amazing, completely natural ingredients that will nourish and renew your skin and feel so lovely and refreshing in your skincare routine!
- 2 green tea bags
- pure, unscented with hazel
- 1/4 tsp vitamin C powder
- 4 oz glass spray bottle
- Brew the green tea bags in 1/4 cup of water for 10 minutes. Let it cool after brewing.
- Fill the spray bottle half way with the cooled green tea, and fill the other half with the witch hazel.
- Add in the vitamin C powder, screw on lid, and shake to combine.
- Mist on face morning and night right after cleansing.
I hope that you enjoy this lovely and super simple facial mist and try it out for yourself! Let me know your thoughts + questions in the comments below!