Thank you to the lovely Chloe @ Short & Sweet Blog for nominating me for this award! I have been nominated for quite a few awards/tags lately and although I appreciate them, I decided to to just the Sunshine Blogger award. So shout out to Nath, Blissful, and Zainab for thinking of me for the other awards!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
1. What is your dream travel destination?
Hmmm… It used to be Hawaii, but since I’ve already gone there it is probably still in the tropical island category! Visiting somewhere in Europe or the Middle East would also be lovely, but I don’t have a specific place in mind.
2. Are you more of a book or movie person?
Ooh that’s a good one. I definitely would say a book person if its a GOOD book. But I also love movies, because you can share them with other people!
3. What is your favorite season and why?
I think you guys already know the answer to this one… summer! Endless outdoor time, tans, sun-kissed hair, bike rides, lake days, cute little dresses, iced drinks, and so much more!
4. If you could go back to any period or moment in time, what would it be?
Hmm, if we’re talking about in history, then the Little House on the Prairie time frame!
5. Favorite and least favorite trend?
Favorite: Birkenstock’s and high-waisted bottoms. Least favorite: those GINORMOUS tennis shoes things – I’m sorry but why? Just why?
6. Do you prefer to go by a schedule or with the flow?
I enjoy having a routine to get me on track for the day, but I tend to just go with the flow for the rest of the day. Schedules definitely help me to stay focused and put together, but I also enjoy being a little spontaneous here and there.
7. What is one of your favorite memories?
Oh, I’ve been blessed to do so many amazing things and go to so many different places, it’s hard to decide! But I think that one of my favorite memories is waking up from camping and hearing the birds singing with the sunshine streaming through the tent, and sitting in front of a campfire soaking up the early morning in nature and just feeling so content and at peace.
8. What does your perfect day look like?
Having a productive and enjoyable morning routine, and then spending the rest of the day outside with friends/family doing outdoor activities and eating luscious, healthy food!
9. Have you ever met someone famous?
I can’t say that I have… not any popular celebrities.
10. What are 5 things you are grateful for today?
1) That I am crazy loved by my Father and Friend. 2) A lovely little town to enjoy summer and winter days in. 3) A fun and loving family. 4) My strong and beautiful body! 5) My sincere friends who encourage and uplift each other.
11. Are you more of an extrovert or an introvert?
Well, I took a test for that once, and I was 51% introverted and 49% extroverted 😂. I love people and doing social things, but I also value alone time at home.
Who I nominate…
- DW @ Youya Girl
- Alanna @ Run Travel Eat
- Eliana @ The Life of a Girl
- Crewenna @ Wander with Style
- Olivia @ Keep Calm & Liv
- Nicole @ Wild Pennings
- Rachel @ Joyful Creations
- Zara @ SaRitzy
- Laura @ Laura Marie
- Hailey @ Sunshine & Rain
- Sophie @ Sophie’s Corner
My questions for you…
- Favorite places to shop at for summer clothes?
- Favorite outdoor activity?
- What are two of your favorite life hacks?
- Do you workout? If so, what do you do?
- What’s something that you are super enthusiastic about?
- What’s your go-to for cravings?
- What are some of your goals for this summer?
- Do you have plants? If so, what types?
- Do you enjoy traveling? Where are some of the places you’ve been?
- Any beauty tips for us ladies?
- What is something that you are thankful for today?
This was so fun, and I hope that you enjoyed it! Thanks again Chloe! Let me know your thoughts + questions in the comments below.