I think that we all are struggling just a bit with keeping ourselves productive, and honestly, just not bored during this time. It is so easy to stay in our pjs all day and let our environment be a mess around us, but honestly just because we’re stuck at home doesn’t mean that our lives stop. There is a huge opportunity to grow during this time and discover new and creative things that we enjoy.
If you’re just plain out of inspiration or are really not motivated to do much, here are some unique, productive, and simple ideas that will inspire your creative spark and grow you in all different areas!
- Try your hand at hand lettering with this simple tutorial and free practice sheets
- Grow your photography skills with this easy tutorial and tips
- Start creating healthy habits with these simple tips
- Feel good and strong with some pilates
- Create a morning routine that makes you feel accomplished and ready to take on the day
- Conquer your closet chaos with an in depth guide to organizing your closet like a pro
- Give yourself a spa night with these 4 natural beauty DIYs
- Clear your skin while giving it a serious glow with a coffee and clay face mask
- Detox and relax with an ACV + coconut oil detox bath
- Make your “time of month” smoother and more enjoyable with these natural remedies
- Treat yourself to the most amazing razor ever
In the Kitchen
- Make the whipped coffee everyone is raving about
- Indulge in these healthy fudgy almond butter blondies
- Blend together my all time favorite banana bread
- Get creative with a whipped matcha latte
- Try my family favorite’s omega 3 and fiber packed cookie dough balls
- Welcome summer in with a detox green pineapple smoothie
I hope that you enjoyed these unique + productive ideas for personal growth while in quarantine! Did these inspire you? Be sure to let me know if they did as well as what you’ve been doing to stay growing during this time!