What is your favorite way to create?
I love hand lettering, embroidering, experimenting in the kitchen, and creating beauty recipes.
What is your favorite quote about creativity?
To be honest, I don’t really have one. 😂
How do you overcome creative block?
Ooh this can be pretty hard sometimes, but I think that it is definitely important to take a break and let your mind refresh, and then come back to what you’re working on and see it in a new light. Also getting inspiration from others is very helpful for new ideas!
What inspires you to create?
The One who created me! He put my creativity in me and so that is the main source of why I create. I also love to see beautiful things come from a blank canvas, and create things that make others’ hearts smile.
Blogger Recognition Award
How I started my blog…
I started my blog back in 2017 when my friends had their own blogs and they encouraged me to start my own. My dad helped me to set it up and I started to be very active on it sharing recipes, DIYs, and Essential Oil recipes. I took a big break from it and when I came back to it really wanted to update it and make it run better. So, just recently did I really figure out how to work my blog and make it look how I like and such. It’s much more professional and functional now with tons better quality content!
My advice for new bloggers:
- Practice makes progress. It’s never gonna be perfect, but if you let yourself make mistakes, play around, test things out, and learn from it, you will gain a great understanding and mindset on how to run your blog functionally and successfully!
- Quality, not quantity. People want content that will benefit them and be worth their time. Don’t write a run-on sentence of why you ate bacon today instead of sausage. Write something that others will look forward to reading, something that brings value and excitement to their day. Always make sure that you use proper spelling/grammar, quality pictures, and engaging writing. Making a couple really good posts a week instead of ten not so good ones, will create a lot more appreciation and engagement from others!
And now for my nominations for the Blogger Recognition Award…
Rules for those nominated:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write the post for the award.
- Give a brief story of how you started your blog.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to 15 bloggers to nominate for the award and comment on their blogs letting them know that you’ve chosen them for the award.
I hope that y’all enjoyed seeing a little peek into more about me! This was my first tag/award, what do you think of it? I hope that those nominated will enjoy this and do it as well!