The best beauty DIYs are made out of your favorite ingredients, especially this one! Coffee is not only our morning best friend, but, when added to a sugar scrub, it also helps with detoxification, cellulite, stretch marks, and skin tightening. How amazing is that?
A sugar scrub is honestly one of my favorite beauty recipes as it exfoliates, removes dead skin cells, moisturizes, increases circulation, and in this case, much more when made with coffee grounds. I love using this in the shower after shaving and after a detox bath to help with further detoxification and exfoliation.
- 1/2 cup fresh coffee grounds
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 cup olive, grapeseed, or coconut oil
- 10- 15 drops **YL essential oils
My favorite **oil blends
- 5 drops Stress away + 5 drops Ylang Ylang + 2 drops Orange
- 10 drops Grapefruit
- 5 drops lime + 5 drops orange
- 10 drops orange + 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 drops Stress Away + 4 drops Peppermint
You’ll also need
- 6-8 ounce glass jar
- mixing utensil
- label (optional)
- Pour sugar and coffee grounds into jar and mix. Add olive oil (or other oil) and **essential oils and mix until the sugar has absorbed all of the oil.
- To use, scoop out a couple tablespoons worth of scrub and gently rub in circular motions over body or hands. Rinse off well with warm water and pat dry. I like to keep my jar of scrub in the shower (with lid tightly on) just make sure no water gets inside of the jar as the scrub may mold.
**To learn more about Young Living essential oils and why I love them so much, click here!
I hope that you enjoyed this fun beauty DIY! Let me know in the comments when you try it out! Do you love sugar scrubs? Have you ever tried a coffee one?
More similar content to check out:
2 responses to “Coffee Sugar scrub”
Amazing recipes from this talented blogger🥰
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much! I’m glad that you enjoy them🤗. – Hope Leilani