This homemade peppermint hot cocoa mix recipe is so delicious and made with real ingredients!! With just a hint of YL Peppermint EO it is rich, indulgent, and healthy! I love making a cup of this hot cocoa and snuggling up with a blanket and book!
Ingredients: Makes 12 servings
• 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 cup organic sugar
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
• 6 drops Peppermint
• 1 cup marshmallows
1. Layer cocoa powder, sugar, sea salt, and Peppermint Vitality into a pintsized mason jar
2. Add chocolate chips and marshmallows on the top
3. Top with a lid and add a cute gift tag with these directions: Mix entire contents in a bowl. For each serving, place 1/3 cup of cocoa mix in a mug and stir in 1 cup of hot milk (cow, almond or coconut milk). Store remaining mix in Mason jar.